Some days are OWB (Outside the waistband) and some days are IWB (Inside the waistband) kind of days. Especially when it comes to colder weather. However, you don’t want to switch up your holster too much when you like it and are familiar with it. Not to mention, when you practice with one holster, you don’t want to carry in another. For this reason, Comp-Tac provides the Dual Concealment Holster, allowing you to easily switch between IWB and OWB.
The Com-Tac Dual Concealment Holster
Featuring all Kydex construction, the rugged Dual Concealment provides solid protection for your CCW. Likewise, each holster is custom molded to exact makes and models for tight fitment. Moreover, each holster includes an optic cutout, for use with pistols with mounted optics. The Dual Concealment is available in today’s popular models from Glock, Smith & Wesson, SIG Sauer, Springfield, STI and Walther.
As the name implies, the Dual Concealment offers two different carry methods, IWB and OWB. For IWB, it comes with the easy-on, easy-off Infidel Clip. The Infidel clip features a slot that locks the holster in place on the belt. Additionally, four mounting holes allow for three different cants—cross draw, speed cant (straight) and FBI cant (forward).
When it is time to switch to OWB, the process is as simple as removing the Infidel Clip and adding the paddle attachment. When in place, the paddle attachment rides above the belt line for thin, comfortable carry with minimal printing. To wear, place the paddle inside the waistband and the molded wings hold it firmly in place. Because the paddle attachment has no belt loops, it is very quick and easy to put on and take off.
“Many individuals that carry concealed have a variety of holsters for different weather, clothing options, guns and carry methods. While no one holster can be the answer to every situation, the Dual Concealment Holster was designed to help those users who want to switch between inside the waistband carry and outside the waistband carry simply and easily,” explained Randi Rogers, director of brand management at Comp-Tac.
The Comp-Tac Dual Concealment Holster is available now, with an MSRP of $53.00. For more info, please visit Comp-Tac.com.
Comp-Tac Dual Concealment Holster features:
- Offers IWB and OWB options in one holster
- Comes with easy-on, easy-off Infidel Clip for IWB wear
- Infidel Clip features slot for belt loop to “lock” in place
- Infidel Clip is cant adjustable for easy wear at any position
- Comes with Paddle attachment for OWB wear
- Paddle is adjustable-can carry straight/speed cant at 3:00, or 15o FBI cant for easy concealment/comfortable draw
- Paddle molded with wings to grip the bottom of the belt to keep the holster stationary during draw
- All Kydex® body for smooth/fast draw
- Kydex body custom molded for exact make and model providing a superior fit and function
- Red-Dot Optic and co-witnessing sight Compability
- High quality Kydex® and hardware treated with Vibra-Tite™ for long lasting durability
The Comp-Tac Dual Concealment Holster OWB/IWB Two in One – Personal Defense World is written by Personal Defense World for www.personaldefenseworld.com